Friday, January 30, 2009

How to cure a broken heart

I remember when i had to get over my heart being broken. It was very hard at first and i thought that i would never get over. The first thing i did was delete all of his numbers out of my phone. Then i gave him back all the stuff that he got me and took the stuff i got for him. All the songs and the stuff we used to do together i don't do anymore. I watch all the tv and eat all the icecream i want. Anytime i think about him i workout and listen to music. Next and sometimes the hardest thing to do is forgive that person and move on to the next. Get a new boyfriend. First start out as friends and get to know him and then be more. Act yourself and let him know that you feel comfortable around him so that he cn loosen up and be the same way.

No comments: